Saturday, April 27, 2013

Trees

This post is about the trees I captured with my camera in some different places. Actually there is nothing special about the shots, I just like to play with color in "post processing" stage.

My photography teacher told me that if you want to present your shot, do not show the raw one. Do little bit editing on it. I use several kind of photo editors, for instance iPhoto and Snapseed on my iPhone and iPad, Camera+ on iPhone (it gives you some amazing color effects) and of course I also use Photoshop on my Computer. I can not say that one editor is better than the other one. I use them all regularly. It depends on what kind of color effect I want to present in a photo. The most important thing is, photo editor is not to correct your photo, it is just only to give color effect in order to make the photo shows the stronger message. 

Location: Bedugul, Bali


Location: Fort De Kock - Bukittinggi


Location: Fort De Kock- Bukittinggi


Location: Gianyar, Bali


Location: Bedugul, Bali


Location: Bedugul, Bali

No comments:

Post a Comment