Friday, April 5, 2013

Framing the models

As a newbie I haven't decided yet what kind of photographer I wanna be. I don't really care about my genre. The most important thing for me is, I like to frame everything; landscapes, people, models, products or whatever. Having my camera in my hands, and take the picture make me feel the real me. En dat is toch heel belangrijk.... :)

The next pictures are talking about the models. My biggest weakness in this field is, I just only can take the pictures. I dont know how to direct the model and doing other stuffs to support them.... Helaas... In this case I just can hope that my model will express themselves and do whatever they wanna do. My part is only jepret- jepret. Thank you to all models who helped me learning photography


Location: Batu Belig beach


Location: Batu Belig beach


Location: Lumbung Sari Hotel, Ubud, Bali


Location: Sudirman Park Apartment


Location: Batu Belig beach


Location: batu Belig beach


Location: Mangrove Forest, Denpasar, Bali


Location: Mangrove Forest, Denpasar, Bali



Location: Lumbung Sari Hotel, Ubud, Bali


No comments:

Post a Comment