Monday, May 5, 2014

Pre wedding project 2

Another pre wed project was for Sudirta and his wife Indah.
Actually I came to Sudirta and asked him whether he would like to have pre wedding photos. Firstly he rejected me, but I told him that would be great if he has something special for his wedding.... For free, and for me I can practice my photography experiences with models and also for free.... :)

As we agreed, we made some preparation. Sudirta would like to have a theme about Balinese farmer. So Sudirta and I came to the location for survey. As I saw his parent's rise field,  I knew what kind of photos I want to have.

And here came the moment.

There were 2 photographers, me myself and Yudha. He is Evi's husband, the girl from the office. Yudha is basically a "Product" photographer. I learnt a lot from him about technics and also other equipments. At that time, I used reflector for the first time. And it was really fun.

We took the photos in the rise field. 
There were some accident during the session. 
We planned to use cow as our back ground. In the beginning seemed like OK, but when we used reflector, the cow was panic and tried to run away. Finally we decided not to use cow at all.

Secondly, while doing the shots, Indah suddenly slipped and fell. Oh my God. I really hoped that she will be fine. We stopped for a while until Indah felt ready to continue the shots.
  

Here are some shots.















No comments:

Post a Comment